Friday, October 02, 2009

Rockin' The Dublin Pub

Just in case you have nothing to do Saturday night October 3rd and live in the Greater Portland, OR area, my band Raindriver will be playing from 7 to 10pm. I've already put up a photo from the last gig, which my lovely niece Sarah dubbed "badass". Cover is $5 at the door, of which I feel obligated I see $1 (and that's all I see, we play for the door, although we do get a couple of free beers).

We have about eight new songs we're introducing, including more slow stuff.

You can get more information on the band website here, and more info on the Dublin Pub as well as directions here. For some reason there is no info on bands on the Dublin site for more or less the entire month of October, but I"m *really* hoping that's an oversight.

Come on out and I'll mock you as you dance. A $50 value, yours for free with the cover charge!

No comments: