Monday, June 07, 2010

I Had A Great iPhone 4.0 Post, And Blogger Ate It

After spending an hour blogging about the new iPhone OS and hardware, Blogger asked me for my login info, rejected it, and ate the post. Apparently there's a problem with the "new" editor.

Fine. I'm looking for an excuse to move to a different platform that will support the iPad better anyway.

In the meantime, let's just say that I'm very happy with the new feature set on the iPhones, largely because of video and the improved camera, plus my old iPhone is 2.5 years old, practically a Methuselah at this point. No 4G, no service other than AT&T, but otherwise I'm happy with them and I'll be preordering early in the morning on June 15th (they come out on the 24th). I'll be getting the 32Gb versions for Mel and myself, which are $299 each. Thank goodness the data plan will be half the price.

So now the hunt begins for a new site host. A shame, Blogger has done a lot of things right, but if I can't use the iPad to blog and if it eats my posts, it's useless to me. Any recommendations are welcome.

No comments: