Thursday, February 01, 2007

MIA

I've been working on a new blog using .mac and iWeb. The thinking was that Apple would release their iLife '07 software package sometime in January, but it looks more like April or May at this point. Unfortunately, iWeb 1.x is a bit of a mess, with no real ability to do anything other than very basic web pages (and constantly re-entering information every time you add a blog entry), so I'm going to take the entries I've put on that page and move them here in the next few days. On the plus side, I think it will make a pretty good authoring tool for this site, and I can just cut and paste in the text I've created their, including italics, bolding, and links, which are more difficult to do on this site (at least for me).

The not-so-good news is that between having minor surgery, bad weather in our area, and a trip to Mexico, I've really done remarkably little gaming in January '07. That should improve in February, starting with another game of Combat Commander today, plus a gaming/Super Bowl party this coming Sunday.

I will put up a link to the new website once I have a better authoring tool that doesn't cost $300 and it's in better shape.

No comments: